The Bristol Sports Armory is excited to offer a girls basketball clinic for kids Grades 5 -12.
The purpose of this camp is to develop basketball skills through individual drills and game play. Each session will also emphasize speed, agility, and weight training.
Isaiah has worked with kids from all over the state and beyond from, 3rd grade through college level athletes.
Lead Instructor – Isaiah Rascoe
- Graduate of Sacred Heart High School
- 2-time State Champion
- 2-time All Division Athlete
- 4th All Time in assists at Sacred Heart
- Attended Western CT
He has worked with:
- 14 year pro Darrell Armstrong with camps
- Mustapha Heron – pro euro league
- Tyrn Flowers – NCAA Division 1
- Raheem Solomon- NCAA Division 1
- Casey Carangelo- NCAA division 1
Any girl in grades 5th-12th interested in working on their skills can participate.
5th & 6th Grade 9:00am-10:30am
Session #1 ($130)
Session #2 ($130)
Checks can be made out to: Bristol Sports Armory
Please Mail to:
Bristol Sports Armory