In accordance with the CDC, Bristol Sports Armory has established guidelines to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus. We are committed in putting the health of our players, coaches, personnel etc. at the forefront of our efforts.
- Participants must only use their personal equipment, no sharing of equipment.
- Equipment provided by the Armory other than baseballs will be sanitized after each group’s use
- Participants are asked to bring their own drinks (water, Gatorade etc.), the water fountain is not in use. The Powerade machine is turned ON.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- The staff will adhere to the social distancing guideline during practices and programs.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says while playing sports, wearing cloth face coverings may be challenging for players, particularly for younger players and youth with disabilities and underlying medical conditions. Cloth face coverings should be worn by coaches, youth sports staff, officials, parents, and spectators as much as possible. (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/youth-sports-faq.html)